Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Militia Group


Yeah The Militia Group. It is a record company located in California/USA. You know I'm interested in lot of record companys, promotion agencies, concert agencies etc but The Militia Group is the best thing in music I can think about.
News News News every day. New songs on MySpace for the listeners etc. The Artists on The Militia Group are not very famous but I promise they are of the best.
Singer/Songwriter, Bands everything is availiable on TMG.
I name you some Artists you might have heard of:
Brandtson
The Rocket Summer
Umbrellas
The Appleseed Cast
Ronnie Day
etc

Please feel free and check out their website. Listen to some bands. They are awesome
Also very cool. I talked so some people working for TMG
They are such nice and cool. I did never find that before

I prefer Paul. Paul is one of the coolest guys I've ever met.

www.themilitiagroup.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home